it is a new tank... it can't be rusty yet ?? and i don't know it is the same thing like the 3800

you have a plastique filter in and after the fuel pipe like the 3800? if yes it can be possible (the better way it is some pictures to be shore.)

to start:

before you must be able to put of easier the filter (just take of and take in several times to be shore for after)

to put of the filter, i use a wood screw. I screw LITTLE bit not a lot lot when it is quite hard you take a pliers and pull the screw and normaly the filter has gone with the wood screw

and also you will need a new filter because we will use the filter to stop the resine and to be the safest possible try to put some thing in the filter a piece of cable you can pull on it with your hand to be shore the resin doesn't go outside

if you are ready you use a kit restom :

before the resin(inclued with the resin)
-degresase and clean it with lot of water and dry with hair dryer

-after a product to put of the rust and clean it with lot of water and dry with hair dryer

- mix for 10 15 minutes the 2 products to do the resin and do that when it is sunny and 20 25 degreas out side (if you have sun in nl smile ) because it will be longer to dry )and after that you can put the resine in and you turn and turn everywhere in the tank (without his plug)be careful to don't put some resine in the plug thread but bnr it is a outside thread no?

and when it starts to be hard (the resin stop moving in) put of the cable and put of the filter because there will be some resine on it and take an other filter to put in, overwhise the resine can go in filter compartment if isn't quite dry and it will be difficult to put of when it is completely dry (check every 30 minutes the new filter hasn't stick with the resin just turn sometimes and screw the fuel pipe to check it is ok as well

because if one day you want to take of the filter it will be very difficult, it is this step you must be very very careful!!! and check you havn't put some resin in the thread of the fuel pipe

i will process like that wink

if you don't find every spare parts there is this shop i think it can delever you http://www.toutdechine.com/014/products.php

eric