hello

sorry i am french and i don't speak netherland and i my english is soso

i have a french solex 45cc 1950 and i have a problem

to start when i finish the motor it is the carburator 7li (juste before the 6li)

the engine don't want the 22 so i have put a 28 with the same thread because it isn't the same as 3800 th 28

it works!! i have done 10min every days at 20km/h

and one day it don't want to start i have fuel to the spark plug and i have a spark so good!! and i try like that to a minus the 22 (his original one) and it goes again i was happy!!

and after few days mad the same thing i have a spark and fuel to go so i think the engine wants less fuel but i can't change the 22 i don't have less so i change this air calibrator

i put a bigger one better but it wasn't that i check the hole near 3mm so i do a nother with a 3800 air calibrator to preserve the 45cc original calibrator so i do a hole about 3.5 i can't do less a with this it work very good but on the starter mad but when i open the air it doesnt want so i must i think do a hole in a calibrator between 3mm ans 3.5mm

but it don't a things to do it... also i tried a screw split in the lengt it is a original i find on a 45cc engine) to put more air in the cylinder with the 3mm and it is going well on wheel but when i am on it i go at 15km/h

i want to know have you ideas to help me because it cames very difficult to me

the 7li is hard for me to run well the 6li is more easier

thanks

eric

if you don't understands word tell me wink

Last edited by eric_of_lemans; 11/02/12 05:02 AM.